Designed for maximum macro algae growth, the ChaetoMax™
Refugium LED has taken the proven technology behind indoor horticulture and crafted the optimal spectral recipe specifically designed for macro algae photosynthesis.
Hidden in the ChaetoMax’s slim design are 45 High Efficient, uniformed LEDs. Each LED emitting a specific spectrum level; 420 BLUE, 470 VIOLET, 630 MAGENTA and 660 RED. By eliminating the “Green and Yellow” wavelength from your refugium lighting the ChaetoMax™ targets different parts of a plants cellular growth structure; which means faster growth, higher quality plants and no wasted energy.
- Designed for Sumps and AIO Aquariums (Hook and Loop AIO Configuration)
- Mounts horizontally or vertically hidden behind your AIO
- Bracket Modular Mounted Sump Configuration
- Small form factor (DIMS: 6.7” x 1.85” x 0.39”)
- Low Voltage45 x 0.2W 60mA LEDs
- 5 – 420nm BLUE
- 10- 470nm VIOLET
- 10- 630nm MAGENTA
- 20 – 660nm RED
- No Heat Transfer